vrijdag 29 april 2011
vrijdag 15 april 2011
dinsdag 12 april 2011
donderdag 7 april 2011
- Base color; Catrice Lucky in Lilac and a matte topcoat!
- Sponge; white Spfx Wet Paint Nail Glaze System ( coloreffect = suspicion)
. First I stamped the tips again with the basecolor (lucky in lilac) and plate M70
. Purple decoborder in Catrice plum play with me and plate SdP a9 ( the vertical leaves behind the flower)
. Puple and white flowers M20 (konad white and catrice plum play with me for the stamping)
. Purple and white tippainter for the stem
- A few schimmer dots with china Glaze 2030
It looks better in real life, verry cheerfull.
By the way I sell the Wet paint nail Glaze system...
dinsdag 5 april 2011
there are a lot of give-aways out there (what we really LIKE!!!) But this one is great and so big.
Iron maiden, Dirty Berry, Hip teens wear blue jeans, Sir yes sir, Purplelised, blue cara ciao
First a new design using Dirty Berry as a base, It is a bit holographic but my picture is not so clear.
Base; Catrice Dirty Berry
- Squares, XL A plate using Catrice Poison me Poison you
- Flowers on tip and nail: M40 using Konad White
woensdag 30 maart 2011
What I used:
- Base, gosh froufrou
- Stamping, plate A6 stamped with 2 colors (konad white and wine)
- Extra, some black and white stripes with an essence tippainter
I forgot my topcoat, but you get the idea.